I finally get my own blog page. So sit back and enjoy learning of me. my favorite color is purple, i love soccer, i play the piano and flute. enjoy my blog it will be changing soon, what i have now is temporary.
I am so sad:(, i finished the last book of the Twilight series! the beginning just sucked, and as soon as it got to Jacob, it got a lot better. you rock Twilight fans!!! my first soccer game is coming up on my B-day! i really hope we win it will be a great present.i am so glad i have a three day weekend, i get to sleep in. and my Friend is coming to my church with me, i have never brought one of MY friends to church. i hope she has fun.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Love you Rachel and am so very proud of you!!!!!
Love,
Mom
Hey Rachel, just let me know when you are ready and I will come over and whip your blog into shape.
What a good example inviting your friend to church. I wish I could have met her.
can't wait to see it
kenz
hey i'm ready so toipc please
sorry rae i had to find my moms ugg boot i have to change ben real fast
Post a Comment